E-Safety Golden Rules
School e-Safety Rules for Pupils
- I will only use ICT in school for school purposes.
- I will only use my VLE e-mail address.
- I will make sure that all ICT contacts with other children and adults are responsible.
- I will not deliberately look for, save or send anything that could be unpleasant or nasty. If I accidentally find anything like this I will turn off my monitor and tell my teacher immediately.
- I will not send to children or adults anything that could be considered unpleasant or nasty.
- I will not give out my own details such as my name, phone number or home address.
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when using ICT because I know that these rules are to keep me safe.
- I know that my use of ICT can be checked and that my parent/ carerwill be contacted if a member of school staff is concerned about my e-Safety.