Home Page

SEN Information Report Questions

Question 1 Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child’s difficulties with learning/ Special Educational Needs or disability (SEND)?

Question 2 What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in our school?

Question 3 How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

Question 4 How will the school let me know if they have any concerns about my child’s learning in school?

Question 5 How is extra support allocated to children and how do they progress in their learning?

Question 6 Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in this school?

Question 7 How are the teachers in school helped to work with children a SEND and what training do they have?

Question 8 How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?

Question 9 How will we measure the progress of your child in school?

Question 10 What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with a SEND?

Question 11 How is Ryhope Junior School accessible to children with SEND?

Question 12 How will we support your child when they are leaving this school, or moving on to another class?

Question 13 What Emotional, Social Development and Mental Health support we have for a child with a SEND?